The following care group modules were developed by Food for the Hungry for care groups of 10-12 women. The materials are designed to teach household- level behaviors to prevent maternal and child malnutrition and death. Each module contains a A3 flip chart with a corresponding A4 lesson plan. The materials are used to teach mothers in small groups once every two weeks for up to two years. Games, activities and discussions noted in the flip chart are described in detail in the corresponding lesson plan.
- (2012) DFAP Mod 8 Matrnl Newb PORTGS Flip PDF
- (2012) MYAP Mod 8 Matl Newborn Care LPlan Feb English
- (2012) MYAP Mod 8 Mat Newb Care ENG Key Message English
- (2014) DFAP Mod 8 Mat Newb Care FRE Lplan 6 June French
- (2014) DFAP Mod 8 Mat Newb Care SWAHILI Flip 6 Jun CMYK Swahili